There are two ways to access webmail.
From the Hostgator cPanel:
- Login to your Hostgator account and scroll to the box that says “Mail”.
- Click the “Webmail” icon. A new page will load asking you to click again to “go to webmail login”. Click again…
- Choose from one of three email reading clients: Roundcube, Squirrel Mail or Horde. I prefer Roundcube so that is the one I click. The rest of these instructions for accessing webmail assume you use Roundcube.
- The first time your email client loads (Roundcube) you will need to tell it which email folders to display. Look at the top right-hand-side of the Roundcube window. Click “Personal Settings” then select the “Folders” tab. Tick all the folders you want displayed then click “Mail” at the top right-hand-side of the screen.
- You will now be able to read your emails.
The second way to access webmail:
- Enter your domain name into your browser address bar. Put /webmail at the end of it. For example, example.com/webmail
- Enter your email address and password at the login prompt.
- Follow the instructions shown above from step 3 onwards.
Remember to configure your email identity and signature if you use multiple email accounts.
- You must login to post comments