cPanel offers three email clients: Roundcube, Horde and Squirrel Mail. Here is how to add an email identity using Roundcube:
- Log into webmail and select Roundcube.
- Click Personal Settings at top right.
- Select the Identities tab.
- Hidden away at the bottom left of the screen is a + sign. Click it to add a new identity.
- Fill out the form. You can use any details you want. The email address can be from an unrelated domain.
- When you next write an email using Roundcube you will be able to select the newly created From identity.
Be aware that the email will carry the server’s details in its header information. This is not usually viewed by people so it is little to worry about.
- You must login to post comments